- Visa processing time starts only after submitting all required documents and payment of a visa fee.
- Decision regarding the issuing of a visa is taken only after individual interview with applicant, who must came personally.
- Visa processing time can be 4-20 working days (regular basis) or 1-3 working days (urgent basis). Holidays and day-offs are not included. Visa processing fee is not refundable even in case of refusal.
- All documents and Payment can be submitted on Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday: 08:45 am – 11:45 am.
- Visa delivery time: Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday: 08:45 am – 11:45 am.
- Upon receipt of your visa, please carefully check it for possible mistakes (name, gender, passport number, term of validity etc.) and, if necessary, return your passport to the Consular Department for corrections at the earliest.
- The Consular Department will not bear responsibility for any mistakes in visas, which were not brought to its attention prior to departure from Bangladesh.
- The Consular Department has the right to refuse a visa without explanations.
- Our contacts:
House NE(J)11, Road 83, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212
(8802) 988-48-47, (8802) 988-16-80
For obtaining Tourist Visa the following documents are to be submitted:
We do not provide information about Russian Travel Agencies. Applicants carry out identification of Travel Agencies independently.
Please, take into account that all documents should be submitted 20 working days prior the Travel.
a) Duly filled-in Visa Application Form (You can download it here https://bangladesh.mid.ru/samples-and-forms). Incomplete forms are not accepted. The form should be typed or written legibly.
b) One professional passport sized photo (3,5 x 4,5 cm). The photo should be glued (not stapled or attached using adhesive tape) to the specially marked place of the application form.
c) Duly filled-in Questionnaire for tourists (You can download it here https://bangladesh.mid.ru/samples-and-forms)
d) Tourist voucher from a licensed Russian travel agent (original or copy). A tourist voucher IS NOT hotel booking. It is issued only by certified Russian travel agents. Item “Russian host organization” of the application form must contain the name of the said agent and its Reference Number (MBT).
e) Valid Passport and Photo copy of its first two pages. Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the visa expiry date
f) Confirmation of payment for hotel accommodation.
g) Purchased tickets confirming date of entry to and exit from Russia.
h) Confirmation of payment of visa fee.
The Consular Department of the Embassy also has the right to request, if needed, the following:
- a bank statement from the applicant;
- a statement from the employer regarding the applicant's wages for the preceding year/ half year, or month;
- documents regarding the applicant's ownership of property in the country of his citizenship;
- a certificate on the makeup of the applicant's family;