- Visa processing time starts only after submitting all required documents and payment of a visa fee.
- Decision regarding the issuing of a visa is taken only after individual interview with applicant, who must came personally.
- Visa processing time can be 4-20 working days (regular basis) or 1-3 working days (urgent basis). Holidays and day-offs are not included. Visa processing fee is not refundable even in case of refusal.
- All documents and Payment can be submitted on Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday: 08:45 am – 11:45 am.
- Visa delivery time: Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday: 08:45 am – 11:45 am.
- Upon receipt of your visa, please carefully check it for possible mistakes (name, gender, passport number, term of validity etc.) and, if necessary, return your passport to the Consular Department for corrections at the earliest.
- The Consular Department will not bear responsibility for any mistakes in visas, which were not brought to its attention prior to departure from Bangladesh.
- The Consular Department has the right to refuse a visa without explanations.
- Our contacts:
House NE(J)11, Road 83, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212
(8802) 988-48-47, (8802) 988-16-80
For obtaining Student Visa the following documents are to be submitted:
a) Duly filled-in Visa Application Form (You can download it here https://bangladesh.mid.ru/samples-and-forms). Incomplete forms are not accepted. The form should be typed or written legibly.
b) One professional passport sized photo (3,5 x 4,5 cm). The photo should be glued (not stapled or attached using adhesive tape) to the specially marked place of the application form.
c) Duly filled-in Questionnaire (You can download it here https://bang ladesh.mid.ru/samples-and-forms)
d) Original Invitation issued by the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation and its copy.
e) Letter of guarantee from the Russian University, which should include: the full name of the Russian University, its official address and contact information, the surname, first name, patronymic, and position of the person who signed the statement and basic information regarding the visa applicant: the surname, first name, other names, date of birth, citizenship, sex, passport number, education program, requested period of entry, location of intended residence of the visa applicant.
f) Valid Passport and Photo copy of its first two pages. Passport should be valid at least for 16 months since the date of issuing visa with two empty (without any stamps, messages, etc.) pages facing each other.
g) HIV Free certificate that is valid for 3 month only (HIV blood test should be taken not earlier than 3 months before applying for a visa).
h) Original academic certificates and its copies.
i) Affidavit on financial status of your family.
j) Confirmation of payment of visa fee.
The Consular Department of the Embassy also has the right to request, if needed, the following:
- a bank statement from the applicant;
- a statement from the employer regarding the applicant's wages for the preceding year/ half year, or month;
- documents regarding the applicant's ownership of property in the country of his citizenship;
- a certificate on the makeup of the applicant's family;
- confirmed air tickets (in and out);
- confirmation of a fully paid hotel accommodation